Do You Inspect Aggressive Hobo Spider In Your Home?March 25, 2019
Can Ants Be Harmful To Humans?May 30, 2019
Do you want to protect your home from bed bugs infestation? If yes, it is necessary for you to know the essential tips to keep the pesky pests away because they are a nuisance for residential and commercial property owners. They breed fast and within a couple of days, they spread throughout the area.
Moreover, the bed bugs bite cause swelling, redness and itchiness which can even turn to become a skin infection. To prevent the bed bugs infestation, follow the below tips:
Precautions To Help Avoid Bed Bugs
- Inspect the second-hand furniture thoroughly before buying.
- Use a protective cover for mattresses and box springs to avoid hiding spots for pests. The light color of encasement helps to detect the bed bugs quickly.
- Reduce of clutter will help you reduce the hiding places for pests.
- Vacuum frequently to each corner of your home even the cracks, crevices, upholstery, curtain and more.
- When opting for laundry facilities, deliver the items by keeping in plastic bags.
- Wash your home linens, clothing and other stuff using hot water.
- Consider investing in the portable heating chamber to treat any items that are expected to have bed bugs.
Be careful to follow these preventative tips. The visible sign of bed bugs infestation is their bite in a row on your shoulder and arms. If you notice the sign of pest infestation, contact us at Guelph Pest Control. We provide 24/7 emergency services to our residential and commercial clients.