How To Keep Rats Out Of Office Space This Winter Time?December 19, 2017
Do You Inspect Aggressive Hobo Spider In Your Home?March 25, 2019
Cockroaches are the most disgusting and annoying pests. They contaminate food and water sources, spreading a variety of diseases. They are most commonly found in kitchens. If you find cockroaches in your home, then make sure you contact a professional pest extermination services in Guelph. Here are some effective tips to prevent cockroaches from spreading.
To keep rats at bay, you can try below winter pest control tips to live a healthy life:
- It is advisable to keep your countertops clean and don’t leave any food particles on it.
- Always wash your dirty dishes immediately. If you cannot do this, rinse them with water to prevent any food particles from them.
- Always wash your pet’s food bowl and don’t leave any food in them.
- Make sure you keep all the food items in air tight containers. Also, keep the shelves of your kitchen clean. Keep your home clutter free to avoid cockroach infestation.
- Keep your garbage bins outside your home, if not possible, close them with tight lids.
- Sweep and vacuum your floors properly on a regular basis. Also, clean the hide to reach areas as cockroaches might hide there.
Hope these tips will help you maintain the hygiene of your home. In case, you detect cockroach infestation in your home, feel free to contact our experts at Guelph Pest Control. Our professionals will be glad to resolve your pest issue.